Scaffolding Hire, Rental, Assembly & Removal
Regions we service: Wellington, Porirua, Kapiti Coast Lower Hutt & Upper Hutt
Scaffolding for Hire
Servicing the Greater Wellington Region & Kapiti
Full Services Provided | Delivery, On-Site Assembly, Dismantle and Removal
Erect It Scaffolding supplies and assembles scaffolding for all types of house sizes and locations, all over the Wellington region. Our experienced team will undertake an initial home visit to assess your specific scaffolding requirements. We will then advise you on your scaffolding requirements, plus provide a clear and detailed fixed price quote.
Light Commercial Scaffolding
For a wide range of light commercial premises (single storey up to 4 storeys high), we can provide the full scaffolding service. This includes delivery and full assembly on site, scheduled for your stated delivery date. Our experienced scaffolding team will ensure all fittings and placement are safe, secure, and correctly assembled.
Short & Long Term Hire
Our scaffolding hire and rental services are available for both short and long-term hire. We supply and support a wide range of premises and sites, including smaller sized houses (for DIY and homeowners), through to larger multi house units and light commercial sites. As an experienced Wellington scaffolding team, we have expertise with sloping and uneven sections.
Sharp, Competitive Pricing | Guaranteed
As an established scaffolding business, servicing the greater Wellington region, we have taken the time to develop our systems and expertise. We understand the needs and requirements for delivering a competitively priced service.
We have implemented and streamlined our processes, put in place stringent quality checks, and have developed an experienced team with expertise across all aspects of our business.
As a result, this level of expertise is reflected in our sharp and competitive pricing.
- Free, “Fixed Price” quotes, for both short and long-term hire. Includes a free, on-site visit to determine your scaffolding system requirements.
- Free “Estimate Quote”, to be provided within 24 hours. Simply fill out our “Online Quote” form. The Estimate Quote will include the weekly hire cost, plus the on-site assembly dismantling costs. Estimate costs will be based on the information you provide.
- Full scaffolding service, (rent and hire, site delivery, on-site assembly and dismantling) by our experienced Wellington team.
Talk to us today about your scaffolding requirements
Our Commitment to Providing a Quality Service
Experienced Team & Quality Service
At Erect It Scaffolding we stand behind our reputation of providing a quality service at very competitive rates. We believe it’s all about the level of care and standard of service, across all aspects of the job. This includes:
- Quality Systems & Components: With scaffolding, safety is key. Every piece of our complete scaffolding system and equipment goes through stringent quality checks. Be assured, we only use high-quality, proven systems and equipment.
- Quality Workmanship: Our experienced team of scaffolders take the time and attention to ensure your site is correctly fitted with the necessary and appropriate scaffolding requirements. All our scaffolders are NZ qualified.
- Expertise & Professionalism: It’s at the heart of everything we do, with our fully trained and experienced team. With our expertise we efficiently erect and assemble your scaffolding structure in a timely manner. After each site assembly, we do a thorough final inspection of all fittings and fixtures, prior to confirming it’s ready for use.
- Reliability: For us, that means being on time, to meet your delivery schedule, so you can effectively manage and engage your team and/or tradespersons.
- On Site Assembly Taken With Care: We take a ‘full care’ approach with our on-site assembly. We don’t tie our scaffolds to your property, preventing unwanted wear and tear or damage.
- Safety is Our Priority: Erect It Scaffolding also has a zero drug and alcohol policy which is enforced with regular random testing.
Fixed Price Quotes
Affordable Hire - Guaranteed
Prompt, Reliable Service
Our Range of Scaffolding
Edge Protection Scaffolding
Used for on-site work regarding roof / gutter replacement or roof painting. Our edge protection systems include guardrails, toe boards, and other safety components.
For small and large sized premises, we have the complete scaffolding system. With us, no job is too big or too small. For homeowners, painters, and commercial businesses, we supply, assemble and dismantle. It’s all part of providing our full solution service.
New Home Builds
For new home builds, we provide the perfect solution to assist with your build project. Our scaffolding service can be scheduled for delivery and set up, to perfectly match with your build schedule. We know that time means money. Our experienced team will take care of it all, including delivery and on-site assembly.
For re-cladding and home renovations
- Quality Wrap: Our scaffolding shrink wrap uses thick plastic material, that is stretched and secured over your building structure. We then use specialised machinery with integrated temperature controls to apply the required heat.
- Applied with Expertise: Our team, will carefully apply heat across the wrap, which then shrinks and tightens. The result…a secure and weatherproof seal around the entire house or building.
- Ideal for Painting & Renovations: Using our shrink-wrap, it helps keep out moisture, dust, and debris, which is ideal when painting exteriors or undertaking more extensive renovations.
- Our Workmanship Guarantee: All of our Shrink-Wrap / Weatherproofing projects come with our leakproof Workmanship Guarantee.
Locally owned, locally operated
By your local Wellington team. Your 100% genuine & experienced local Wellington scaffolding team.
Proudly Supporting NZ Charities
10% of our profit goes to local charities such as I AM HOPE, SPCA and HUHA NZ.
Based in Plimmerton, Porirua
We service and support the greater Wellington region including Wellington City, Porirua, Kapiti Coast, Levin, Otaki, Lower Hutt and Upper Hutt.
“Erect It Scaffolding were a pleasure to deal with, and carried out all aspects of their work with friendly and efficient professionalism. They were very easy to communicate with, and carried out requests for modifications or removal in a very timely manner”
“We have used Dhillon and his team several times so far for our Re-Roofing and Renovation projects.
Highly Recommended team.
Top Safety Plans.
Safe and Secure Scaffolding Service delivered every single time.
We will be using them for all of our future projects.”